Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's my Birthday!


Normally it's just another day, but this year I gave my self a special present. I am in Nampa, ID. Albre, Matt & Ty just moved here last week and bought their first house. So mom & I came for the weekend. God blessed us with seats on the 6 P.M. flight. This was truely a blessing because we had a major rain storm and the 9:30 flight we were scheduled to take was delayed. GOD IS SO GOOD!! We have had a great time just hanging out in their new home.
(oh if any of you frequent Ross Department Store or Denny's...you may want to invite me after today!)

2 comments:

shawncampbell said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!! We'll have to celebrate once you're back in town. When will that be?

Marissa Williams said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Ty is getting so old!!!